The crowd was absolutely huge, and the walk over was highly entertaining as zombies stopped traffic, groaned Braaaaaaains at the locals, and one of them slid face first down the road on a long board in full zombie regalia...
Pirate's Cove Oct. 16, 2005
- Zombify yourself as much as possible before the pub crawl.
- Bring one-dollar bills! Bartenders hate it when zombies ask for change!
- Obtain Safe Transportation to and from the ZPC.
- Multiple forms of ID. Zombies look younger than they are.
- Camera. Email ZombiePubCrawl(at)Gmail.com the Results.
- Small Mirror for Makeup.
- Zombification Supplies: makeup, fake blood, fake flesh, this may
require a trip to Twin Cities Magic and Costume.
- Cash or Check to order Zombie Pub Crawl T-shirt.
- Practice your Zombie walk, moan, stagger, and stare.
- Get ready to eat brains.
- Prepare for chaos, hordes of walking dead, and a guaranteed good
- Be at Logan Park at 3 PM.